- IMPORTANT NEWS -
COVID-19 - a developing situation we are currently all having to deal with;
To protect our employees and our guests we will be reducing face-to-face contact as much as possible.
- We asking ALL guests to use the 'key safe' to access the property on arrival (room keys will be available on the hall table)
- Breakfast Trays will be serviced to rooms (ordered by text)
- Please email, text or phone any enquiries (07552 724926 / 07749 016766).
A further update on all the changes to our policies and procedures is available on our web-site (COVID-19 Procedures and Processes)
'Fair Weather Cafe' - Supporting the NHS : Having provided a FREE Hot Drinks service to Key Workers throughout the crisis the Café will close from 3rd July 2020.
Arrive - Relax - Unwind
- IMPORTANT NEWS - CLOSED (Tier 4) - COVID-19 Restrictions (Except for essential workers) - To protect guests we have changed what we do!
- Check our web-pages for rules and procedures introduced due to COVID-19
31 Queens Road B & B is conveniently located to the Winchester City Centre and a warm welcome awaits you in our 'Home from Home' representing the 'very best' Hampshire hospitality!
The accommodation for between 1 - 6 persons is provided in 2 double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and a twin bedroom with a family bathroom (with over bath shower) just across the hall.
All rooms can be booked for single occupancy if required. We offer free on-road permit parking for visitors cars, free WiFi and the local bus service into the city centre and surrounding areas is just a 200yds walk away.
A rail link provides easy access to neighbouring cities of Southampton, Portsmouth and Basingstoke as well as the south coast and we are less than an hours journey into Central London.
Southampton airport (Eastleigh) provides International flights from a new and convenient local terminal and is a mere 30 mins. drive away as are the international Cruise and Ferry terminals.